eLim Matereality MDS Overview
The Matereality Material Data Server provides a single platform for the storage and deployment of any material properties of any materials. The system is designed for site-wide or enterprise-wide deployment so that users can access the information they need at their desktops directly over the intranet. All software is browser-based and requires no download to client computers. All common browsers are supported.
Large corporations or enterprises (Customer) who are not ready to deploy a Material Data Server (MDS) globally, yet have an immediate need for such technology to satisfy the requirements of a group, for example a CAE group or a lab, can install a scaled MDS. Matereality, L.L.C. (Matereality) will deploy a scaled MDS to meet the limited needs of the group. The MDS is by nature an enterprise solution and has no license management.
At any time, Customer may opt to transition to a full installation of the MDS, which includes:
- Matereality MDS software (perpetual license)
- Support for unlimited users
- Web-based training
- MDS System upgrades for first year
eLim Picsci OverviewSystem extensibility
Products today are made using a variety of materials. Matereality accommodates data ranging from stress-strain curves to viscosity, spectroscopy to fatigue, on materials ranging from metals to gels, and anything in between. A system that can store all the varied material data needed on all these different materials becomes a part of your core infrastructure and knowledge base.
- Fully extensible: any property type, any material, one platform
- Store all data types: graphs, single value properties, tables, CAE material model parameters, equation coefficients, pictures, micrographs, etc.
- Store full context of the data in conformance with ISO 17025; raw test data, derived and representative data, statistical data without limit, source, technique and test information (required for authentication of data)
- Add to the types of properties and property-related information, and types of materials that can be stored, without limitation
- Link data with pertinent traceability information and legal statements
Collaboration and Roles management
Each group within an enterprise has a need for different types of materials information. Store all this data in one place and deploy it seamlessly and selectively to each group: lot certification data, quality data, design properties, CAE material data, R&D data.
- Control who sees each piece of data: who sees it, publish or hide as needed
- Use specialized apps to purpose information to specific and diverse user groups
- Control who can load, edit and publish data
- Register users, enable/disable users
- Manage users using a workgroup architecture
- Pre-select data privacy preferences for workgroups and users
- Monitor data use using Data Access logs, record changes and modification made to any data
Connect up your test laboratories
New material properties are continuously being generated by your test laboratories. All these properties can be easily loaded into the system using a simple web-based interface. The entire context of the measurement is stored in TrueDigital format, sufficient to meet the stringent data reporting requirements of ISO 17025.
- Build import templates for easy import of single point data
- Run scripts to import consistently formatted data workbooks into your Matereality libraries