Database and CAE Modeler for ANSYS
The database includes the IDAC linear and non-linear data collection, DatapointLabs' non-linear CAE material database, the NIST Electronics materials database, as well as data collections of many plastics material suppliers - over 2000 material models immediately available for ANSYS. The CAE Modeler software is compatible with current, future and past ANSYS versions.
Price: Pay once and have access to an ever-growing Material Database for ANSYS. Please Register, and fill out the Payment Form when you are ready to make a purchase.
Included Material Databases
The database is dynamic and constantly growing as more and more material data is added to the cloud. See the current listing of database contents. View Database List
- IDAC materials database: a 250 basic materials database plus a 400 materials database that includes 254 non-linear data curves such as fatigue, non-linear stress-strain, temperature dependent modulus, etc.
- DatapointLabs non-linear materials database: hyperelastic properties of rubbers, temperature dependent stress-strain data on plastics, high strain rate properties on foams and plastics for crash/drop simulation, 37C saline visco-elastic and tensile properties for in-vivo biomedical simulations
- NIST electronic materials database: modulus, Poisson's Ratio, thermal expansion and thermal properties of silicon, glass, metals and solders for chip making and electronics applications
- Material Supplier databases of Ticona, Bayer, Lanxess, Dow: linear and non-linear properties of plastics
CAE Modeler for ANSYS
This interactive software is used to convert raw material data in the database into ANSYS material models including elastic, MISO, hyperelastic, Explicit STR and viscoelastic. Current and past software versions are supported.
- Conduct targeted database searches to locate data suitable for a particular ANSYS material model
eg. locate all hyperelastic data
- Use the CAE Modeler to convert raw data into material model
- Tune or tweak material model parameters using a graphical user interface
- Download material model for your appropriate version of ANSYS
Software Version Compatibility
The database and CAE modeler is compatible with current and past versions of ANSYS. Plug-ins that allow the software to be used within the ANSYS environment can be downloaded upon registration.
- ANSYS Mechanical
- ANSYS Workbench 13 (32-bit and 64-bit plug-in available)
- ANSYS Workbench 12.1
- ANSYS Workbench 10 (32-bit plug-in available)
Free Material DatabaseLite & CAE Modeler for ANSYS
DatabaseLite is a free demo database containing raw material data suitable for use in ANSYS material models including elastic, MISO, hyperelastic, Explicit STR and viscoelastic. Current and past software versions are supported.
Launch DatabaseLite for ANSYS
Phone: 607 257 1784 Fax: 607 266 0168
© Matereality LLC, (2002-2011)