Material Data Server™
Store all your material property data
on all your materials on a single extensible platform. Go paperless.
Maintain complete control over who has access to it. Never lose
data or any information associated with it.
User Management Tools
- Fully extensible technology to store any properties on any material
on a single platform.
- Store all data types: graphs, single value properties, tables, CAE
material model parameters, equation coefficients, pictures etc.
- Store full context of the data in conformance with reporting requirements
for ISO 17025. This includes raw test data, derived and representative
data, statistical data without limit, source, technique and test
information (required for authentication of data).
- Augment on-the-fly, the type of properties and property related
information that can be stored as well as the types of materials.
- Set the privacy for each piece of data: control who sees it, publish
or hide as needed.
- Use MIRO, the data-mining robot, to purpose information of value
to specific user groups and communities.
- Control who can load, edit and publish data.
- Link data with pertinent legal statements.
Data Import Tools
- Register any number of users at a site.
- Manage users using a domain architecture.
- Enable/disable accounts.
- Preselect data privacy preferences for domains and users.
Data Monitoring Tools
- Load simple or complex data into the system using a user friendly web-interface.
- Import test results directly from test instruments.
- View, analyse and edit such data.
- File interface for data upload via XML.
End User Tools
- Monitor data use using Data Access logs.
- Log changes and modification made to any data.
- Conduct targeted data mining using MIRO to locate information of
value for a particular end use.
- Auto-summarize and interrogate data to perform trend analyses and
- View raw data behind design properties to assess variability of
- View Data Certificates to assess data pertinence and quality.
- Post-process, edit and export data in a variety of formats including Excel-ready, CAE formats,
- Ability for individual users and domains to own data and control
access to it.
(C) Matereality, LLC, (2008)
Phone: 607 257 1784 Fax: 607 266 0168
Toll-Free (US only): 1 888 DATA-4-CAE